Hotel Normandie would like its valued guests to experience the history and landmarks of the greater Los Angeles area through budget friendly Los Angeles hotel deals. Explore the landmark Hotel Normandie, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and more by reserving one of the deals we have tailored for you. At Hotel Normandie, we want to make sure you feel at home, that you have a good time and you save money while doing it!
Advance PurchasePurchase your stay in advance for savings of up to 20% off of our Best Available Rate. This offer will require full-prepayment of reservation amount at time of booking. Once reservation is confirmed, stay dates cannot be changed and any cancellations will result in full forfeiture of entire prepayment amount.
AAA Member RateAAA Member Rate. Up to 10% off of the Best Available Rate for qualified AAA Members. Must provide proof of current membership upon arrival. Offer applies to room occupied by qualified member only.
AARP DiscountSenior Citizen Discount applies to guests 60 years of age or older. Proof of age eligibility will be required upon arrival. Discount applies only to room occupied by eligible guest
LA Getaway: Escape the Cliché!
See the best of LA in just a day while getting off the beaten path and discovering the city's lesser known sites. This LA overview gives you both landmark icons and secret gems, taking you from Hollywood to Santa Monica, with the Farmers Market and Beverly Hills in between. Explore on foot and by public transit as you ride alongside locals and get a feel for what it really means to live in Los Angeles. Sure, you'll see the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, and Venice Beach (can you really come to LA and not see them?!), but you'll also visit a hidden garden oasis on Hollywood Boulevard, learn about film and television history at a local media museum, and ride bikes along the Pacific Ocean's famous beach path.
- Explore the hidden corners of legendary Hollywood Boulevard and learn about the birthplace of film
- Visit the Original Farmers Market for some LA nostalgia and a tasty lunch break, local -style
- Indulge your inner celeb in Beverly Hills with a stop at a delectable bakery and a stroll along glamorous Rodeo Drive
- Cruise along the coast from the Santa Monica Pier to Venice's Muscle Beach while soaking up some SoCal sunshine
- Experience what it means to live like an LA local, with rides on transit and stops at favorite city haunts
Available Tuesdays-Sundays from 9:00am-5:00pm
(includes tour guide, public transportation,
garden & museum entrances, cupcake tasting, bike ride)